DUAL 10IN STAGE MONITOR W/D2 DRIVER
Delivery in 2-3 days within NZ
5 Years WARRANTY
The VTX M Series dual 10in M20 professional stage monitor features a high performance differential drive woofer and the large-format D2 dual-diaphragm dual voice-coil high frequency driver. The option of Single-Channel (Passive) or Dual-Channel (Bi-Amp) operation ...
The VTX M Series dual 10in M20 professional stage monitor features a high performance differential drive woofer and the large-format D2 dual-diaphragm dual voice-coil high frequency driver. The option of Single-Channel (Passive) or Dual-Channel (Bi-Amp) operation modes comes standard, allowing the user to choose the right option for the application, with no compromise in output power or performance. Drawing on JBL’s unique history of sharing technological innovations across product lines, the VTX M Series HF waveguide features Image Control Waveguide Technology, which provides a broad and stable 60H x 60V coverage that delivers maximum gain-before-feedback. All of these premium, tour-ready features are enclosed in a modern, low profile design that is lightweight, ergonomic, and show-ready for even the most high profile concerts or broadcast events. And because VTX M Series is part of the VTX family, it comes fully supported in JBL HiQNet Performance Manager with V5 presets.
- Elegant, low profile, compact design suitable for touring and high profile broadcast applications
- State of the art JBL transducers, including Differential Drive cone transducers and D2 dual diaphragm dual voice coil compression driver
- 60x60 High Frequency Waveguide featuring JBL's patented Image Control Waveguide Technology
- Single-Channel (Passive) and Dual-Channel (Bi-Amp) Operation Modes for maximum flexibility in system configuration and deployment
- D2 DUAL DIAPHRAGM DUAL VOICE COIL COMPRESSION DRIVER - The revolutionary D2 Dual Driver dramatically improves the sound and performance of high frequencies, providing an extreme output advantage over conventional systems with significantly higher array power, reduced distortion, double the number of voice coils and more than double the power handling. This results in a dramatic increase in pure high frequency sound pressure levels in the same physical footprint with a 30% reduction in weight.
- DIFFERENTIAL DRIVE TECHNNOLOGY - Enhanced Performance and Dramatically Reduced Driver Weight - JBL's exclusive dual voice coil, dual magnetic gap Differential Drive technology is at the core of all VTX models, dramatically reducing driver weight while greatly enhancing all critical performance parameters: frequency response, power output and distortion.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 55 Hz 19.5 kHz
- Coverage Pattern (-6 dB) Horizontal: 60; Vertical: 60
- System Input Power Rating1 Passive: 1250 W Continuous (IEC / 100 hour)
- Active: LF: 1250 W Continuous (IEC / 100 hour)
- HF: 100 W Continuous (IEC / 100 hour)
- Maximum Peak Output2 136dB (Preset: VTX M20 FR)
- System Latency3 3.33ms
- System Processing Crown Audio I-Tech HD Series, Crown Audio I-Tech 4x3500HD
- System Impedance Passive: 4 Os
- Active: LF: 4 Os, HF: 8 Os
- Low Frequency Transducer 2 x 2261H, 254 mm (10 in) diameter, dual 76 mm (3 in) diameter voice coil, NDD, Direct Cooled
- High Frequency Transducer 1 x D2430H, D2 dual diaphragm, dual 76mm (3 in) diameter voice coil
- Monitor Angle 30 degrees
- Construction 18 mm, 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Grille Powder Coated 14 gauge hex-perforated steel with acoustically-transparent black cloth backing
- Input Connectors Passive: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (4x): Selectable: Pins 1 ± or Pins 2 ±
- Active: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (4x): Pins 1 +/(LF) | Pins 2 +/(HF)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 342.9 mm x 575.0 mm x 515.3 mm
- Net Weight 23 kg