JPRO Limited (JPRO or we/us) is a supplier of Goods and related services to its Customers (together, Services).
Collection of Personal Information
The nature of the Services requires that individuals using the Services disclose to JPRO personal information relating to them. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual.
The type of personal information we collect or which we may hold about you may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, contact information, address, phone number, email address, credit checking information, proof of identification, purchase, billing and shipping information, payment data such as your credit or debit card number and other card information and other account authentication information, interactions with JPRO and your area(s) of business and product interest, training and support needs;
- JPRO System usage information including answers to questionnaires, responses clicked and features used;
- Any other personal information that is reasonably required by JPRO to carry on its business.
You have no obligation to provide JPRO with any personal information that is requested by us. However, if you choose not to provide us with such information, we may be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our Services.
How we Collect Your Personal Information
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- When we receive information you provide via various means, including (without limitation) via applications and correspondences, by email or via our Website;
- When we collect information publicly available on the internet;
- When we collect tracking information collected using cookies; and
- When we verify identity and other information provided by you.
Purpose of Collection of Your Personal Information
We only collect information that is necessary for the purposes of the Services and our business, including to assess credit worthiness, to facilitate supply of Goods, to assist and provide proper delivery of Goods and other Services, for warranty purposes, to arrange or process payments, for our promotional, marketing and or Service improvement purposes; or required for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Using Your Personal Information
We understand the importance of using your personal information in a responsible and secure manner. Your personal information may only be used by JPRO under the following circumstances:
- to contact you, or your referees;
- to identify you and for the operation and maintenance of your JPRO account;
- to enable us to provide and operate the Services to you;
- dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints, technical and applications support and other Customer services;
- to analyse the Website and information about users, diagnose problems, analyse trends, improve the features and usability of the Services and better understand and market to our Customers and users, to improve our content and Services ;
- to keep you informed about the Services, features and offers we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, to better understand your needs or to sell or market additional Services to you;
- to comply with any legal, government or regulatory obligation;
- to keep the Services safe and secure.
We may use your personal information for other purposes which are directly related to those above, as would reasonably be expected by you.
Storage & Security & Sharing of Personal Information
We use reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access to your personal information we collect. We will retain your personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We may disclose your personal information to reputable third party providers both within and outside of New Zealand that work with us to provide our Services (whether by facilitating, providing on our behalf, providing Service related services or analysing how our Services are used), or help us to market to Customers. This may include (but is not limited to) website service providers, credit agencies for assessment of creditworthiness and manufacturers, for product ordering, specifications and warranty purposes. Such third party providers outside of New Zealand may not be required to protect your personal information in a way that, overall provides comparable safeguards to those in the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020. In using the Services or System, you consent to JPRO’s disclosure of your personal information to its third party providers outside of New Zealand even though your information may not receive the same protection as provided by the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020.
You have right to request access to your personal information held by us and to request correction your personal information. To exercise your rights you can file a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the Website and are stored on your device’s hard drive. Our Website uses “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Services for users. Some cookies are used to generate statistics or to remember your preferences. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Services.
Links to Other Sites