HEALTHCARE VISUAL NOISE MONITOR
SoundEar is a solution that directly targets noisy environments, allowing you to measure and 'see' or visualise noise levels in open plan spaces and ...
SoundEar is a solution that directly targets noisy environments, allowing you to measure and 'see' or visualise noise levels in open plan spaces and self-regulate noise in healing institutions and convalescent homes. Less noise and interruption helps improve a patient’s recovery time and reduces stress levels.
The Journal of the Intensive Care society conducted a 2018 study on the benefits of using SoundEar, stating that SoundEar noise warning devices cause a sustained reduction in ambient noise. View the paper here.
Making noise visible is a simple yet effective way of self-regulating noise and thereby reducing noise levels, creating room for concentration with less interruption.
- Reduces noise levels by making noise visual
- Reminds staff, visitors and patients when to quieten down
- Light display is dimmable at night, so patients are not disturbed while sleeping
- Improves the wellbeing of patients and staff (better sleep, faster recovery, less stress)
Makes it easy to keep track of noise levels:
--Directly on the device in the room (patients, staff, visitors)
--In the software with noise measurements from each room displayed live (staff)
--Through automated noise reports sent to your email, e.g. one for each shift, for each day of the week or for each week (staff)
--In the software with the possibility of comparing and analysing noise levels
- Included software provides a complete overview of the noise environment
- View multiple units with optional USB dongle
- Options to integrate with network LAN and WIFI with automated reporting
- Has a measuring range from 30 dB to 120 dB
- Receive automated noise reports before or after a shift, directly to inbox
- Ability to turn off the visual warning signal at night so it doesn’t disturb patients sleep
- Ability to compare and analyse noise levels over time
- View multiple units in real time in the SoundEar software by adding a wireless USB dongle
- Easy transfer of log data into the SoundEar software via USB to give a complete overview of the noise environment
Accident and Emergency Wards (A&E), Patient Rooms, Recovery Rooms, Operation Theatres, Intensive Care Units, Neonatal Care (NICU) and Critical Care units.
Do you need to have better control over noise in your environment? Feel free to reach out and contact JPRO to assist with your noise related query.