30W PAGING HORN FOR 70V/100V OR 8OHMS
Out of stock, please contact JPRO for delivery ETA
30 Watt Paging Horn. The Commercial Solutions Series CSS-H30 Paging Horn provides excellent voice range clarity for public address systems, announcement/paging, intercom, security, alarm and industrial applications. Designed for demanding environmental conditions, the CSS-H30 is highly ...
30 Watt Paging Horn. The Commercial Solutions Series CSS-H30 Paging Horn provides excellent voice range clarity for public address systems, announcement/paging, intercom, security, alarm and industrial applications. Designed for demanding environmental conditions, the CSS-H30 is highly weather resistant (IP-65 rated) so it can be used in either indoor or outdoor applications. The focused coverage pattern allows the horn to project the sound a farther distance than is the case with wider-coverage paging horns. Typical applications for this product are public access areas, warehouses, factories, schools, recreational facilities, commercial buildings, distribution centers, civic centers, and other commercial sound and protectivesignaling systems.
- Excellent voice range clarity for announcement and paging.
- High sensitivity delivers high sound levels with minimal power amplification.
- Focused 50° horizontal by 70° vertical coverage for long throw capability.
- Phenolic diaphragm driver for outdoor durability and high reliability.
- UL-registered 30-watt multi-tap transformer, with 8 O direct bypass.
- Built-in high-pass filter enhances reliability by protecting against low frequency damage.
- Highly weather-resistant, with stainless steel bracket and hardware.
- Public Access Areas
- Recreational Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Distribution Centers
- Civic Centers
- Other Commercial Sound and Protective Signaling Systems
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 380 Hz – 6 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 50° horizontal by 70° vertical (at 2 kHz and averaged 1 kHz – 4 kHz)
- Included High-Pass Filter Passive 350 Hz high-pass filter built-in to protect against damage from frequencies below operational range.
- Directivity Factor (Q) 15.8 (2 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI) 12 (2 kHz)
- System Power Rating 30 W (120 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Sensitivity (1W, 2.83V@ 1m) 108 dB, ave. 1 kHz – 6 kHz
- 112 dB at 1.4 kHz
- Maximum SPL (1m) 123 dB cont ave. (129 dB peak), 1 kHz – 6 kHz;
IN THE BOX
- Stainless steel mounting bracket