DANTE WALLPLATE 4X2 MIC/LINE (2MIC)
Delivery in 2-3 days within NZ
5 Years WARRANTY
The unDX2IO+ Dante™ Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-IO wall box. The unDX2IO+ features two balanced mic/line XLR inputs, two balanced XLR line outputs, and a further two balanced line inputs ...
The unDX2IO+ Dante™ Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-IO wall box. The unDX2IO+ features two balanced mic/line XLR inputs, two balanced XLR line outputs, and a further two balanced line inputs on de-pluggable connectors on the side of the unit. All inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously and all audio channels are available separately. The unDX2IO+ is designed to fit into all dual gang US junction boxes, mud rings, and old work brackets. The unDX2IO+ is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power, control, and data) is provided by a single CAT-5/6 cable. The unDX2IO+’s size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante™ connectivity wherever it’s needed.
- Small form factor, can be unobtrusively located near analog sources or sinks
- Four input gains to accommodate common line levels, dynamics, and phantom powered mics
- +48V phantom power per channel powers all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- Analog output gain is software adjustable between 0dB and -60dB plus mute to accommodate all types of line input levels (at 0dB input gain) and +20dBu maximum output levels
- Full Dante™ system status LEDs on the front panel
- Ships with both black and white Decora plates and fascia inserts.
- Easily accessible microphone audio interface for presentation audio systems in meeting spaces, classrooms, theaters and hospitality venues.
- House of worship Dante™ connectivity for musicians and worship leaders
- Conveniently located audio network I/O for portable AV systems in convention spaces and hospitality venues
Firmware Compatibility Note: Two versions of firmware are available for this product that each support a different control method. Click this link for further details.