Constant Beamwidth Technology ™ Adjustable Coverage Line Array Column with Asymmetrical Vertical Coverage and Tapered Horizontal Coverage
Expanding upon our highly successful Constant Beamwidth Technology™ breakthrough, the CBT1000 represents the next-generation in pattern control consistency utilizing adjustable vertical coverage and a tapered horizontal waveguide to increase the versatility of aiming the coverage of the loudspeaker to more accurately map to the room geometry in a wide variety of listening spaces.
- Asymmetrical vertical coverage sends more sound toward far area of room to make front-to-back sound levels more consistent.
- Components: Twenty-four (24) 25 mm (1 in) extra-high-power soft dome tweeters and six (6) 165 mm (6-1/2") high-excursion LF drivers arranged coaxially.
- Constant Beamwidth TechnologyT provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out of coverage lobing.
- Vertical pattern coverage is individually adjustable through a range of four (4) "Pattern Up" angles and four (4) "Pattern Down" coverage angles for a total of sixteen (16) different coverage combinations, all without the use of external DSP processing.
- Patent-pending Tapered Horizontal Waveguide provides a continuously varying horizontal dispersion (very wide for short-throw, narrower for long-throw) delivering superior coverage in both the front and rear corners of a room.
- Single-speaker room coverage at high SPL, with little over-splash and strong bass response down to below 40 Hz.
- Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode.
- Swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket included.
SPECIFICATIONS - please refer to the spec sheet