Control 328C has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 120° broadband pattern control covers an extremely large area.
- Shaped mounting baffle provides the pattern control of a 300 mm (12 in) horn from a 200 mm (8 in) driver.
- Components: 200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlarreinforced cone and 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil. 25 mm (1 in exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with very high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
PLEASE NOTE: Grille and Backboxes are to be ordered seperately.