Over-Ear, Oval, Closed-Back Foldable Studio Headphones
Whether you're an artist, engineer, podcaster or beat maker, you're always in creative mode. AKG K361 Foldable Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle.
K361s are precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced audio in exceptional detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you're mixing and editing. They deliver deeper bass and higher highs than any other model in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 15 Hz to 28 kHz. Plush, ergonomic earcups cradle your ears in supreme comfort-because once you hear how amazing your K361s sound, you won't ever want to take them off.
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fit
- Largest-in-class, 50mm transducers with pure OFC voicecoils
- Superior sensitivity (114 dB SPL/V @ 1kHz) and impedance (32 ohms) for use with professional and consumer devices
- Best-in-class frequency response: 15 Hz to 28 kHz
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfort
- Fully foldable design for compact storage with 90 degree swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring
- Ultra-light weight: 219 grams
- Accessories include premium carrying pouch and versatile detachable cables:
3m and 1.2m straight cables; 3.5mm to 1/4inch adapter
- Sleek, stylish design
With an over-ear, closed-back design, the headphones block out many noisy environments. Additionally, they're made with plush slow-retention foam pads for comfort and less low-frequency leakage.