AKG Professional Low Profile Boundary Layer Microphone
AKG CBL201 is a dual element, cardioid professional low-profile boundary layer microphone. It has a 180° dual element configuration.
The CBL201 is easy to install with intuitive user controls. Leveraging AKG's vast portfolio of innovation, the new CBL Series by AKG is a family of low-profile boundary layer microphones, available in multiple form factors and mic coverage patterns to accommodate critical applications including conference rooms and meeting spaces. Featuring intuitive user controls for talk/mute, elegant design aesthetics with LEDs, and screw terminals for mics and I/O, the CBL Series is easy to install, easy to use, easy on the eyes and makes meetings sound great.
Designed for conference rooms, education spaces or meeting rooms.
- Dual Element Cardioid Microphone 180° dual element configuration
- Change talk and mute state by simply touching the mic
- Red, green, and blue LEDs provide clear visual cues to indicate current talk and mute state
- RF Interference Suppression avoids interference from mobile phones and laptops
- Elegant Design Complements any room interior
ENABLING DANTE WITH CBL:
AKG CBL mics allow for the best of analogue and digital. To enable Dante with CBL-201 and CBL-301, use this 4-channel Dante Interface
IN THE BOX:
- 1 x CBL201 Microphone
- 1 x Threaded Rod
- 3 x Screws
- 1 x Wingnut
- 1 x End Seal
- 1 x Table Seal
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x RoHS Info
- 1 x 5m Cable