GOOD / Delivery in 2-3 days within NZ
The AKG CBL 410 PCC is a simple to use, plug and play desktop microphone for use with any PC or Laptop. It improves audio quality incredibly when making a conference via VOIP. The microphone reproduces the voice with a clear and natural sound.
With its 3,5 mm stereo jack it is a 100% plug and play device. No drivers are needed.
Its ability to be cascaded makes the CBL 410 PCC the perfect tool for modern communication for both single person use in the office and/or multi-person use in a modern meeting room.
This microphone provides optimum intelligibility and audio quality for your meetings.
The CBL 410 PCC is also an excellent choice for recording applications.
Available in black or white.
- Omnidirectional desktop mic for use on any standard PC or laptop.
- Works with any common VOIP software like Skype, MSN, Cisco WEBEX etc
- Increases audio quality on computer based VOIP calling dramatically!
- Comes in Black or White, very modern design.
- Multiple AKG CBL 410PCC units can be cascaded for multi person use.
- Portable, easy setup. Just plugin
Type condenser permanent load, omnidirectional
Polar pattern omnidirectional
Frequency range 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Sensitivity 3,88mVPa (-48dbV)
Max. SPL 120 dB (for 1%THD)
Signal/noise ratio 58 dBA
Impedance 2000 ohms
Supply voltage 1.5 to 5 V DC
Connector 3,5 mm stereo jack
Cable 100 cm
Finish black / white
Dimensions 114 x 114 x 21 mm
Net weight 159 g
Shipping weight 222 g