GOOD / Delivery in 2-3 days within NZ
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, drums, and percussions
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
The AKG C519 clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (e.g. didgeridoo). Room to move for the wind section at last! Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound.
The AKG C519M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound. The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
AKG C519M for external phantom powering
AKG C519ML for use with the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering, B48 L battery phantom power supply or AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters.
- A400 Adapter
- W44 Windscreen
- Protective Bag