Click here for Soundweb Audio Architect Training Sessions
Signal Processor with Digital Audio Bus
The Soundweb London BLU-160 offers configurable I/O, configurable signal processing and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus. The BLU-160 has open architecture which is fully configurable through HiQnet™ London Architect. A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a "drag and drop" method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 256 channels which uses standard Cat5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber optic media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
Four card slots which accommodate analog inputs, analog outputs, digital inputs and digital outputs in banks of four facilitate many different device I/O configurations. Analog Input Cards provide software configurable gain in 6dB steps up to +48dB per channel and software selectable Phantom Power per channel. Digital Input Cards and Digital Output Cards process AES/EBU and/or S/PDIF audio and offer a variety of clocking and syncing options. (Further information about the I/O cards can be found on dedicated datasheets)
Phantom Power, Sync, Signal Present and Clip information per channel is easily accessible, without the requirement for a PC, from clear front panel LED indication. Device-specific information such as Device Name, Device Type, Firmware Version Number, Time, IP Address and Subnet Mask is available from the front panel display. A bi-directional locate function allows devices to be identified both from and within HiQnet London Architect.
12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-160 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices. The Soundweb London Interface Kit, comprehensive documentation which details how Soundweb London systems can be integrated with third party control systems, is included within the installation of HiQnet London Architect.
The BLU-160 and the other members of the Soundweb London family provide the building blocks of the perfectly tailored system solution.
- Four Input, Output Card Slots
- Configurable Inputs, Outputs
- Analog Inputs, with Phantom Power per Channel
- Analog Outputs
- Digital Inputs, AES,EBU and S,PDIF
- Digital Outputs, AES,EBU and S, PDIF
- Configurable Signal Processing
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- 256 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Informative Front Panel Display
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration, Documentation
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect