INDUSTRIAL USE VISUAL NOISE MONITOR - XL
SoundEar is a solution that directly targets noisy environments, allowing you to measure and 'see' or visualise noise levels in open plan spaces.<...
SoundEar is a solution that directly targets noisy environments, allowing you to measure and 'see' or visualise noise levels in open plan spaces.
Designed to control noise in industrial workplaces, the SoundEar®3 – 310 XL helps make noise visible and ensures you are always up to date on your noise levels. The visual signal also reminds you when you need to wear hearing protection if the noise is too loud.
Soundear allows you to use the noise data to ensure that you adhere to noise regulations, and are on top of noise related issues, because you are constantly aware of any changes to the noise conditions.
- Production Plants
- Manufacturing Plants
- Food Processing
- Construction Sites
- Has a measuring range from 30 dB to 120 dB
- Included software provides a complete overview of the noise environment
- View multiple units with optional USB dongle
- Options to integrate with network LAN and WIFI with automated reporting
- Built in reporting log that saves LAeq measurements for up to 600 days
- View multiple units in real time in the SoundEar software by adding a wireless USB dongle
- Easy transfer of log data into the SoundEar software via USB to give a complete overview of the noise environment
- All measurements are saved in a CSV format and can be opened in Excel
Differences between Soundear3-310 and Soundear3-310 XL:SoundEar3-310 XL is a larger model for use in larger industrial areas where greater visibility is required.
-SoundEar3-310: L: 265 mm W: 205 mm H: 46 mm.
-SoundEar3-310 XL: L:595 mm W: 412 mm H: 59 mm
Please call JPRO to discuss.