4 CH I/O WITH 2X10WATT AMP/ DSP/ AES67
Delivery in 2-3 days within NZ
5 Years WARRANTY
The Attero Tech AXON A4FLEX is a compact and scalable mic/line connectivity solution for Dante™ and AES67 networked AVC systems. With four mic/line inputs (two of which are flex I/O and can ...
The Attero Tech AXON A4FLEX is a compact and scalable mic/line connectivity solution for Dante™ and AES67 networked AVC systems. With four mic/line inputs (two of which are flex I/O and can be outputs), USB and AES67 audio and control interfaces, logic inputs and outputs, and a two-channel power amplifier the A4FLEX is equally suited to be the heart of a huddle space, small conference room, or I/O extension to a wide variety of DSP platforms. The A4FLEX can be a key part of conferencing and presentation systems in corporate, higher ed, hospitality and courtroom venues.
- 4 x 0, 3 x 1, 2 x 2 Mic/Line flexible analog I/O
- 2 x 2 USB audio interface, configurable device name and terminal type
- PoE+ powered
- Plenum rated
- Configurable and network assignable logic I/O
- Fixed architecture DSP
- AES67 audio networking or stand-alone operation with network control
- 2 x 10W power amp output (2 x 5W on PoE+)
- AES67 network daisy chain support with Power Link
- Front panel level and status indicators
- 1/3 RU with table and rack mounting accessories
- Interface table mics, mic logic and laptop USB audio sources to enterprise DSP resources
- Plenum rated for interfacing to ceiling microphones and ceiling speakers with USB audio connectivity for small factor dedicated room PCs.
- Integrated microphone processing (EQ / dynamics processing) simplifies centralized DSP processing requirements and optimizes system resources.
- Soft conferencing through USB allows high-quality microphones and speakers to be used with soft codecs for best intelligibility standalone or networked.