JBL C211 TWO-WAY SCREENARRAY CINEMA LOUDSPEAKER
The C211 Two-Way ScreenArray® Cinema Loudspeaker combines JBL's latest technological advances with a compact footprint and accessible price point, making it easy to upgrade the sonic experience in your small or mid-sized cinema.
The C211 has a depth of 12inches, making it perfect for small cinemas with space constraints.
The C211 uses the same high frequency driver technology that is found in the 7 Series master reference studio monitors, which is trusted by top movie studios around the world, audiences will enjoy a more captivating, authentic experience from every seat in the house - just like the creators intended.
With a maximum throw of 16m, the C211 is designed for small to medium cinemas, cinemas with space constraints as well as VIP viewing rooms and Home Cinema Rooms.
- Next-generation two-way ScreenArray® design for maximum output, improved coverage and minimum distortion
- C211 2409H uses same HF driver as 7 Series master reference studio monitors
- 12in footprint saves space without sacrificing performance
- Advanced passive crossover network combined with leading edge DSP in the amplifier produce highly accurate playback and response
- Designed for small cinemas and VIP rooms for a maximum throw of 16m
Frequency Response (-10 dB) 35 Hz - 18 kHz
AES Power Rating 300 W
Free Field Sensitivity 100 dB
Max Continuous SPL 124 dB
Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB) 100°
Vertical Coverage (-6 dB) 40°
Cross Over Frequency 1.8 kHz
Nominal Impedance 8ohm
Input Connectors Screw Terminal Barrier Strip
Furthest Seat 16m
Low Frequency 1 x M115-8A
High Frequency 1 x 2409H-2 (New)
Dimensions (HxWxD) 31° x 40° x 12°
78.74 x 101.6 x 30.48 cm