Ultra-high frequency (UHF) transducers are designed to complement high-frequency compression drivers and extended-range cone transducers, thus providing the multi-way system with extended frequency range and fidelity.
The 2402H ultra-high frequency transducer is engineered for tight pattern control and extremely high on-axis sensitivity for incredible clarity and crispness.
- Circular exponential horn design
- 40 degree conical dispersion at 10 kHz
- 40 watts continuous program power handling
- 8 &ohm impedance
- 2.5 kHz to 15 kHz response
- 44 mm (1 3/4 in) edgewound aluminum voice coil
- 110 dB sensitivity, 1 W@ 1 m (3.3 ft)