The compact LSR6325P provides exceptional performance for use in applications where accuracy is a must, but space is limited. With a 5.25 inch high-excursion woofer, a damped titanium composite tweeter, and 150 Watts of amplification, it outperforms many larger systems. When used with the LSR6312SP Subwoofer, the LSR6325P is the heart of an exceptionally accurate yet space efficient full-range system.
- High Performance bi-amplified design with patented JBL Transducer Technology.
- Front Panel Volume and Power Controls.
- Integrated mounting points for horizontal and vertical suspension.
- Titanium Composite High Frequency Device with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal Waveguide.
- Shielded for use next to Video Monitors.
- Built in high pass filtering for use with optional subwoofer.
- User selectable Workstation Boundary Compensation.