Flat-Front Bi-Radial horns are designed for flush cabinet mounting or compact cluster applications. With various coverage angles available, these horns provide uniform on and off axis frequency response from 400-500 Hz to beyond 16 kHz. The horns small vertical mouth dimension (just slightly larger than the compression driver used to drive each horn) allows very compact single and multiple horn/driver systems to be put together. In addition, the exceptionally consistent horizontal dispersion eliminates the midrange narrowing and high frequency beaming problems typically associated with conventional horn designs. The need for horn overlapping is minimized and lobing and comb filter effects are virtually eliminated.
- 120 degree x 40 degree nominal dispersion
- 49 mm (2 in) throat entry
- 110 dB sensitivity (1W/1m with 2446H driver)
- 500 Hz usable low frequency limit
- Uniform on- and off-axis frequency response
- Precise horizontal and vertical pattern control
- Net weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lb)