The 2020H Maximum Output transducer is specifically designed to provide smooth, low-distortion midrange output for the highest quality sound reinforcement applications. It is especially well-suited for use in high-powered multi-way systems for concert and theatrical use. The 2020H can be mounted in small enclosures while maintaining smoother, peak-free response as compared to other 300 mm (12 in) loudspeakers.
- 300 W continuous pink noise power capacity
- 8 &ohm impedance
- 76 mm (3 in) edgewound aluminum ribbon voice coil
- 50 Hz - 5.5 kHz response
- 103 dB sensitivity, 1 W. 1 m (3.3 ft)
- New magnet structure with enhanced distortion-reduction characteristics
- Net weight: 8.6 kg (19 lb.)