Crown CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes three models which are identical except for output power: CDi 1000, CDi 2000, and CDi 4000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
CDi Series amplifiers feature an LCD screen with DSP speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, compression, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, short-circuit protection and more.
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general - overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Integrated DSP with LCD front panel display
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, compression, delay, and subharmonic synthesis
- All products fill 2U rack spaces and weigh under 19 pounds
- Barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, removable Phoenix-style inputs
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications