Attero Tech introduces D2FLEXio
Click here to download pdf
Attero Tech has introduced the D2FLEXio, which is the first in its new range of networked AVC products, known as the AXON product family.
The D2FLEXio provides cost effective analogue audio connectivity for installed AV systems. Each analogue audio I/O features an installer selectable switch to assign input or output audio connectivity.
This provides a single product solution for cost effective analogue audio conversion to and from any Dante or AES67 system.
The D2FLEXio comes in a small, unobtrusive form factor providing easy installation anywhere.
- Dual analogue flex I/O, selectable via recessed slide switches (2x0, 1x1, 0x2)
- I/O trim potentiometers for accommodating “pro” and “consumer” audio line levels
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz, 24 bit audio conversion to and from a Dante™ network
- Small form factor with integrated mounting tabs
- PoE or DC powered
- Supports Dante™ Domain Manager
- Retrofit connectivity for legacy AV equipment to and from a Dante™ or AES67 audio network
- Power amplifiers and powered speakers
- Wireless mic receivers
- In ear monitor transmitters
- Electronic instruments and DJ equipment
- Mixers, DSPs and other audio signal processing gear
The D2FLEXio is now available to purchase in NZ through JPRO.